Saturday, January 06, 2007

Charm Swap


Well I am working on my charms for a new swap I'm in and am excited to be a participant. Hope I don't disappoint with what I'm doing, but I want to make so many good charms. By good I mean truly creative and artistic and to me very importantly well executed.
I am putting my link out there--something I have not done before. I thought I would keep my blog private but after reading other people's blogs I've changed my mind. Hopefully this will force me to keep up with the posting and journaling. I have wanted to do this.
In seeing my blog, you'd think I never did anything--I do create things. Perhaps not so prolifically but I do create. It's just that I make things then send them out without photographing or documenting. I suppose my joy comes in the making but having a record is great. This will have to be one of my new aspirations--to journal/blog.
These charms were posted on the charm swap web site--it felt so good to see them and there were complimentary remarks. That type of thing has made me feel confident enough to swap with others. I have been playing with the idea of putting a stash of stuff together and set up an etsy site. I would not consider selling anything before, but I'm thinking that in the future I may just do that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Raquel=

Go for it!
TRY Etsy!

*Smiles*
You CAN do it!

Amber Dawn

Bernadette said...

I love your charms. I too am making charms for the metal Clay World conference for this summer. I think it is great to inspire each other. Thanks for writing on my blog. I have a lot to learn, but am looking forward to doing so. I accidently found the right place to click on to write to you.I loved your polymer pieces that I saw the other night.See ya ,
Bernadette

Bernadette said...

I had a problem posting Pics to ETSY. Do you sell some?